Tuesday, October 21, 2014

VIVA BOLIVIA!

MOM. HI. Guess who gets a phone call AND an email today?? YOU. Yay for probably breaking rules.

I am currently in the mission office with a giant packet of papers with my name on it. I haven´t looked through it yet, but I am getting so excited. It has my first agenda, all the scripture masteries, some quotes from Elder Holland (#whatup #mishswag), and some other stuff. I never thought I would be so excited about new study materials, but holy cow. It´s like Christmas. 

The flight went well. I got to sit next to Hermana CabaƱa. It was only 3 hours long, and it was the quickest three hours of my life. When we came out of customs, President and Hermana Willard were wating for us! They are so sweet, some of the nicest people I have met, as far as I can tell... I mean, I´ve known them for a whopping 2 hours now... But still. They are like... blown away by my Spanish, which is crazy. They say I have a good accent! We went to this restaurant and the lady who worked there asked where I was from... I told her I was from the US and she turned to President and said "And she speaks Spanish!" So... I´m a pretty happy camper to say the least.

Right when I got off of the plane when President Willard spoke to me, he told me that my trainer is one of the best missionaries that he has ever had. So, needless to say, that was a load off of my shoulders as well. I´m a happy camper. 

Santa Cruz is BEAUTIFUL. It feels like I´m in a sauna... Which is nice now, but is probably not gonna be quite so nice when I´m proselyting.... Oh well. Today I get to be in air-conditioned spaces all day, which is pretty legit. So I´m happy with the sauna.

Anyway. I love you. I love you a lot. I am fine, I am in Bolivia.

-Hermana Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment