Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hey, I don't have a lot of time, so this one is going to be a little short.

Monday night the power went out and so we couldn't sleep with church
music as we usually do.... But as a result, I talked in my sleep....
IN SPANISH. I said "It's really hard to be a missionary.... but even
harder when it rains!"

I also complained that I couldn't rest on my P-Day. In my sleep.

Speaking the words of my heart, I guess.

Also this week we went to immigrations. We go to immigrations every
three months, because our visas only last that long and then we have
to extend it after that. Yeah, we were there for 8 hours. It was like
a Bolivian DMV.

I can't speak English or Spanish... This week we were in a district
meeting and another sister missionary was like "Hey, do you like
Reeses? My family sent me some, but I don't like them."

I've been craving Reeses since I got here, so I got way excited and
said "Usted have Reeses??"

.... I don't know what language I speak these days.

Transfers are this week! I find out tomorrow if me and Hermana Mejia
are going to stay together or if something is going to change, and
then Wednesday morning everything changes. This transfer is going to
be nuts. They're changing a ton of areas and taking hermanas
completely from some areas, adding them to others where there weren't
hermanas before... We're nervous. But ready to do the Lord's work
wherever He puts us.

I love you all and hope you have a great week! :)

-Hermana Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment