Tuesday, October 6, 2015


Well, I'm a little shaken up... Don't really know what to write, to be honest. I'll start with your questions. :)

Hermana Merejildo talks JUST like Tiffany. She loves iCarly (I know that Tiff doesn't anymore, but it just throws me back), Victorious, and all of those Disney shows... She tells stories in the exact same way... She's a hard worker, but is happy and is always laughing just like Tiffy. When you're walking with Tiffany and she's wearing a backpack, she does this little hop thing to adjust the backpack... Hermana Merejildo does the same thing. It's weird. It doesn't make me homesick at all, it makes me feel more at home. It makes me feel like I'm hanging out with Tiffany.

It's supposed to be warming up, but it's just... Not... Warming up. Sometimes cold fronts come from Argentina and they call it "el sur" here. But the weather is supposedly changing a lot here. Global climate change. ;) Doesn't help that we don't have hot water.

Conference was great! Probably my favorite conference from my mission. My favorite talks were by President Uchtdorf, Elder Hales, President Nelson... there were SO many good ones. 

"Sometimes boys dig holes."

I'm so excited that you're going to ponderize! I'm ponderizing Alma 5:16 this week. We should ponderize together! 

The thing that hit me the most was "Straighten up and fly right." Sometimes we overcomplicate things so much (including missionarywork). The most important thing is to just do the things you know are right. We're the pilots, and we're in charge.

Also, I got transferred. Last night after the conference, the assistants called us and told us that we're having an emergency transfer. Hermana Merejildo and I are going to Abundancia. We're opening an area there. We're going to keep living in San Pedro until they find us a house out there. It's kind of in the boonies, as far as I understand. I was actually really enjoying paved streets, but I can't complain. The Lord is in charge of this mission.

I love you guys to death! I hope you have a great week! 

-Hermana Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment