Monday, May 25, 2015

I stayed here with Hermana Nahuel. :) But, the ward did change a lot. Now we're just four missionaries in the ward, two sisters and two elders. It's kind of a bummer, it's a lot quieter... And plus we have to re-divide the ward in two instead of three... Our area is going to be huge.
 
Hermana Mejia came here to Tarija! :) Aaaand (drumroll)..... She's my sister leader! Chances are we'll go on splits, and I'll be her companion for a day again, haha! She finishes her mission in August... So she'll probably stay here until the end of her mission! How crazy!
 
Hermana Llerena is also here in Tarija! I didn't know she was coming, but I was there in the airport because we had to wait with another Hermana while she waited for her companion to come in from Santa Cruz. So I just see her get off of the plane.. And I just had to give her a hug. It was SO good to see her. She's had a rough couple of transfers, and she just really needs a friend.
 
Dr. S. is so dang funny.... I'm glad that you work with people that are so good to you! ... even if they make you x-ray 800 humerous bones... I'm sure you don't think that's very humorous. (I am so sorry, that was the dumbest joke ever. )
 
Oh, Mr. Bones that's terrible. (Okay, I really am done now.)
 
Pray for our golden family. This week is kind of make it or break it with them. We had a good talk with her yesterday, and she's looking into another church too. She needs your prayers. Hermana Nahuel and I trust that God will answer her prayers, but we need her to recognize her answer and not listen to outside sources and take that as an answer.
 
I think that's it from me this week... I'm going to keep it short... But I sure love you! :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment