Monday, February 23, 2015


This week was Carnaval and that pretty much just meant being in the house for three days straight. We had a schedule, hour by hour, of what to study.... We were pretty happy when we finally got to hit the streets on Wednesday.

We also learned how to make Cuñape, which are like these super good cheesy rolls that they only have in Santa Cruz. The crazy thing about Bolivia is that every city has its own little culture... Its own foods, its own customs, its own accent... When my comp. came in from Tarija she talked super slow, a charactaristic Tarijeña, hahaha.

This week means transfers, and I'm sure nervous! I am not really prepared to leave this area....

 I should have more news to write home with, it's been two weeks, but not really a lot has happened... We're just here, working hard! We're doing things in the ward to get involved in the work with the members and get organized.... We'll have to report on how that goes next week! :) 

I sure love you all and I hope your week was fantastic.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment