Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hola from Peru

Hola madre! Okay, it's been a crazy couple of days. The MTC wasn't expecting me. There must have been some sort of miscommunication between travel and the Peru MTC. We arrived at like 2 AM and the guy was handing out lists (mind you no one speaks English. It's absolutely crazy.) and there wasn't one for me. No room key, which meant borrowing an extra pair of sheets (I couldn't unlock my closet to get to mine) and no pillow. I just kind of crashed in a spare bed. But today they got me all sorted out. I still don't have a name tag, which makes me sad, but I have a companion and I have keys! KEYS!! :) I'm the only person in my district going out of Peru. It's a weird situation for sure.
 
Sorry I can't write more, but they just wanted enough to let our parents know we're okay. And I'm way better than okay, I'm a missionary! I am unreasonably happy considering how crazy things have been.
 
I LOVE YOU. Tell everyone I say hi and that I'm happy.
 
-Hermana Hall (!!!!!!!! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment